BBL | Broad Band Light
Gentle and effective skin rejuvenation.
BBL stands for Broad Band Light—a therapeutic medical treatment utilizing wavelengths of light to correct signs of aging in the skin. BBL is commonly used to address:
- Skin redness
- Brown spots
- Fine lines
- Lax skin
Your care provider will ascertain the wavelength of light and the ideal treatment parameters to attain a therapeutic result. Pulses of light are then sent to various depths of the skin to target unhealthy cells, activate rejuvenation and optimize healthy skin functions.
An exciting aspect of BBL is the ability to delay skin aging through two or three yearly maintenance BBL sessions, a program known as FOREVER YOUNG BBL*. This has been proven to occur by modulating the gene expression of older, damaged skin cells to resemble the gene expression of younger skin cells.
What BBL can do for your skin?
The BBL treatment is highly customizable to address your individual skincare goals:
- For Kelowna patients seeking to repair sun damage, a series of BBL photorejuvenation treatments can correct brown spots, redness and fine lines to reveal a youthful, even luminous complexion*.
- Rosacea sufferers can manage chronic inflammation, redness and flushing with regular BBL photorejuvenation treatments*.
- BBL can reduce the instance and appearance of mild to moderate acne by managing inflammation and destroying acne-causing acnes bacteria*.
- Using the infrared light spectrum, BBL treatments can denature existing collagen fibres and activate collagen synthesis for tighter, firmer skin*.
- Forever Young BBL is an impressive method to maintain optimum skin health over the years*.
BBL treatments are a gentle and non-invasive way to manage the aging process and treat conditions such as acne and rosacea. At Restore Vein and Skin Centre, our care providers are committed to providing safe treatments with optimal outcomes. We regularly update and improve our skill sets to provide Kelowna patients with the ultimate aesthetic experience. We invite you to explore the many possibilities of BBL.
*Outcomes may vary
Contact us to request a professional consultation today.