1. What happens if I’m late for my appointment or do not show? Please be on time for your appointment. We make every effort to be on time and have patients booked consecutively. If you are late, there may not be enough time to do your treatment and you will need to be rebooked. If you do not show for your appointment, you may have a long wait time to reschedule. Depending on procedure, this may be 6 months.
2. Do you have parking? We have assigned parking on the East side of Capri Mall, or you may park in the unmarked stalls as well. Please do not park in a spot that is assigned to one of the other businesses in the mall. Parking is free.
3. What is the cost for a cosmetic consultation? Consults are $100 + tax, when booking with a physician or nurse injector. This fee will come off the cost of any cosmetic treatment that you have at Restore Vein and Skin Centre with that provider. We require a $500 deposit for treatments or procedures over $1000. We cannot do consults over Facebook even if you provide a photo. Additionally, we do not do consults over the phone.
4. Do you send out reminder calls? We have an automated phone system to remind you of your appointmen You do not need to call us back to confirm. Your choice when you confirm, shows up in our system attached to your appointment. Please do not email us to confirm appointments. We cannot confirm your appointment by giving us access to your google calendar. Please confirm through our call out system which automatically integrates your selection into our schedule.Please listen to the prompts and confirm by pressing the appropriate button. If you make a mistake and press the incorrect option, please call the office. Please take note of our area code which is 236.
5. How do I make an appointment at your office? We are a referral-based clinic. Once we receive the medical referral from you family doctor, it will be triaged and booked accordingly. If you want to book a cosmetic treatment, you can call us directly for a consultation.
6. Is mole mapping covered by MSP? no
7. What is your Cancellation Policy? We require 48 hrs notice by phone to cancel or change your cosmetic appointment so that we may accommodate another patient at that time. If notice is given with less than 48 hours notice, a booking fee will be required to make your next appointment. Please do not cancel or change your appointment via email as we will not receive it in a timely manner.
8. Do you have financing available? We offer third party financing for cosmetic procedures.
9. Do you have a medical rate if I am coming from out of town? We do have a medical rate at the Capri Hotel located beside the clinic.