New to the Juvederm lineup, and from the makers of Botox™, Juvéderm® Volite – an innovative injectable treatment designed to improve skin quality for up to 9 months. Volite is not a dermal filler, it’s a skin conditioning gel (hyaluronic acid, HA).
New to the Juvederm lineup, and from the makers of Botox™, Juvéderm® Volite – an innovative injectable treatment designed to improve skin quality for up to 9 months. Volite is not a dermal filler, it’s a skin conditioning gel (hyaluronic acid, HA). A hyaluronic acid treatment that unlike the typical dermal fillers, works on the condition and quality of the skin. Volite is the first injectable treatment that provides clinically proven dermal hydration for up to 9 months after one treatment.
HA, the molecule found in Volite, can hold up to 1000x its own weight in water and occurs naturally in the body. HA levels starts to deplete when we hit our 20’s, similar to collagen. Hydrated skin means plumper, younger looking skin. Volite is administered through a series of tiny injections, working to to pulp up the skin, stimulate collagen production, and smooth out skin texture and fine lines. Volite will visibly bring back elasticity and hydration to your skin.
Volite is suitable for all ages and skin types, and is used to treat and nourish the skin in the following areas:
- Décolletage (chest)
What it Does:
- Hydrates the skin, due to the high water-binding capacity of HA.
- Increases elasticity because HA also stimulates collagen production.
- Smoothens the skin, reducing the appearance of fine lines.
The results of Juvéderm Volite are not permanent. We recommend to have regular treatments every 6-9 months for the best results. Juvéderm Volite should be delivered in a medical environment by a fully trained & qualified Nurse or Doctor.
Prior to Treatment:
- Avoid the use of alcohol for 24 hours before your appointment.
- Ensure that you let your Medical Practitioner know of any medications that you are taking, but especially if you have recently taken Warfarin, aspirin or any other anti-coagulant medication.
- We do not recommend treatment if you are on a course of antibiotics.
- We cannot treat patients who have taken the medication Roaccutane within the last 6 months.
*Results will vary from patient to patient.